A business’s online presence, regardless of industry, can have a massive impact on its success. In this day and age, some businesses still don’t realize that a majority of their customers will visit their website before making a purchase.
A solid online presence, particularly a website, can be a make or break for generating more revenue. Yes, the quality of your website impacts results, but this article stresses the importance of making sure you have a website.
We at Okayforever are a company committed to creating a distinct competitive position for our customers on web development and design media platforms
in Pakistan and global online market newspapers.
Okayforever, founded in Pakistan in 2014, provides leading solutions in web development. Over the years, we have provided solutions for designing and developing
smart websites, effective online marketing, and delivering accurate websites to our customers to gain a national and international reputation.
We have programmers, web developers, and people with experience and competence in various industries, technical forms,
and competitive contexts to assure marketing professionals access to their fields of expertise.
For international customers, Okayforever, Pakistan provides efficient web-based technologies, experience-based solutions, technical support,
and lifelong working relationship with customers. Whether you are an entrepreneurial startup or a unit of a large company, we have the right online solutions
to bring the best results to your firm.
Our website developers provide expert web application development and web design services to our clients.
Appnovation offers a variety of website design and development services, from creating mobile web development solutions and responsive website design
to creating customized e-commerce and intranet experiences using the latest and proven web technologies. With up to 85% of consumers visiting a company or
service provider’s website before making a purchase, more consumers are making decisions based on their online experience: the appearance, usability,
and accessibility of your website more than ever before. are important, especially in an increasingly competitive environment.
Important Website Factors
- Your website must be visible – when we say visible, we mean in search engines like Google. Over 90% of online experiences start with a search engine, So your website needs to be optimized for the best search engine optimization (SEO) practices. When you choose our website design company, you can be sure to have a website optimized for SEO.
- Your website needs to be mobile-friendly – 57% of all US online traffic now comes from smartphones and tablets, and 57% of consumers say they wouldn’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site. will If that’s not enough to convince you, Google also ranks mobile-friendly websites highly in search engine results.
- Your website needs to be protected – data breaches and hacked customer information have been hot topics of discussion lately – and your website visitors know it. If your website has a place where users can fill in personal information (even if it’s just a phone number and email address) it needs to be secure. Google also gives moderate ranking to safe websites in their search results.
- Your website needs to be fast – website visitors need to see something happen on your site within three seconds. If not, 40% of them will leave and go to another website. Even a one-second delay can cause a 7% drop in conversions—resulting in less revenue from your website.
- Your website needs a great user experience – once your page loads, users form their opinion in 0.5 seconds. They expect to be able to access information easily and quickly—especially from a mobile device.